<$BlogRSDURL$>

My Other Blog

Intarweb Thingies

Pics

www.flickr.com

Links

A coincidence 


So I was doing my usual blog-hopping today, when I came across celebrity journalism via something Anti had posted on Hathirpithi's blog. The thought of George Costanza being married to Britney Spears is funny enough, but I came across something else that was interesting - the Bianco ad campaign.

The reason I found this interesting was that I'm a regular reader of SomethingAwful. I'm no wonderful specimen of human perfection, but it always gave me a sense of schadenfreude to look at faces that are uglier than mine. That's where I saw the same face, only this time it was posted on HotorNot.

Someone must've deliberately done this, but still goes to show the Internets are a small world, after all.

Comments: Post a Comment