<$BlogRSDURL$>

My Other Blog

Intarweb Thingies

Pics

www.flickr.com

Links

Lower My Bills 

Each time I sign out of Yahoo!, I get attacked by an unsightly LowerMyBills banner on the logout page. The "concept" behind the LMB ads are a mystery. Sometimes it involves clicking a state on snake's tail, sometimes it's a psychedelic peacock. I kept my eyes peeled for further LMB ads on the internet and was suprised to find even more inane ones.

So I did what any self-respecting amateur archivist would do -- capture each ad for posterity. I've started another blog http://lowermybillswatch.blogspot.com to document these ads. They are not funny, they are not interesting, they are product of a retarded Flash developer's brainrot. I plan to update that blog whenever I find some LMB ad that makes you go whaaa?

Check it out.

Comments: Post a Comment