<$BlogRSDURL$>

My Other Blog

Intarweb Thingies

Pics

www.flickr.com

Links

On my to-watch list... 

There are two movies in the theaters that I'm dying to watch:

1) "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". If anyone'e seen Being John Malkovich and Adaptation, they can expect a surprise from Charlie Kaufman every time. His scripts are entirely mind-bending and funny to boot. The story of the new movie also seems promising - "Would you erase your past memories?". The movie is directed by Michael Gondry, who directs music videos, especially a lot for Bjork. (This video by him is really cool and very creative). A collaboration by Kaufman and Gondry is sure to be quite different from Scooby Doo 2.

2) "Dawn of the Dead". I'll let Maddox do the talking... here's a snippet: "This movie stomps so much ass that they have to import colons from other countries to meet the demand".

I hope my self-imposed exile from the theaters ends soon -- I'm getting impatient!

Comments: Post a Comment