<$BlogRSDURL$>

My Other Blog

Intarweb Thingies

Pics

www.flickr.com

Links

Of Pancakes and Plains. 

via Fark today, Kansas admits it's as flat and boring as your high school girlfriend, will give you free land if you move there.

Since I haven't had a high school GF, I can't confirm or deny the lack of assets(physical and mental) of the forementioned creatures, but I can vouch for the fact that Iowa is way flatter than north east Kansas. My road-trip to Chicago proved that Kansas doesn't really deserve its reputation for flatness. The flint hills in south eastern Kansas are quite beautiful during spring/summer. The rolling hills and the meadows are a soothing sight for any traveller on I-35.

But what do I know, some guys have actually scientifically proven that KS is flatter than a pancake. As for your High School GF, only you can be the judge :)

Comments: Post a Comment