<$BlogRSDURL$>

My Other Blog

Intarweb Thingies

Pics

www.flickr.com

Links

Flings Feces 

Anti has blogged about the music for Ayutha Ezhuthu today. The uncorroborated rumor is that the story is going to based on the City of God. I haven't seen the movie, but it's been on my to-watch list for a long, long time. (92% on RT, that's pretty darn good.)

Speaking about Tamil movies, I saw Virumandi finally this weekend. So here's yet a belated Virumandi review, sorta.

---->Lovin' it: The differing Points-Of-View technique -- the first narration by the bad guy seemed disjointed and kept me wondering if there was an editing mishap. The subsequent narration by the protagonist nicely fills in the blanks. When compared to movies that told multiple points of view, I'd say Kamal has done a good job of it. Apart from that, I wouldn't say that the direction was better than Hey Ram. My reason for being less-than-impressed with cinematography might be due to the fact that I saw it on a 17" monitor from a burnt CD of a copy taken at a 320X240 resolution from a website. (On a sidenote: I haven't seen Aazhavandhan, but if there was anime in there a la Kill Bill, I'm all for it.)

---->I hate you, I hate you, I hate you: The usual commercial elements, the bad CGI... all of which have already been pointed out by TeaKada.



And that's how I feel right now. (by LesKellert from Worth 1000. Original idea: Gary Larson). What's the deal with IE here? I can see the image on Firefox, but not on IE.

Comments: Post a Comment